Date of Event
November 5, 2020
This session is part of the SOLAR ASSET MANAGEMENT NORTH AMERICA Virtual Journey
Join Michael Eyman of Origis Services and a roster of experts to address, Understanding the True Cost of O&M and Asset Management, at Solarplaza’s Solar Asset Management, NA Live Virtual event on Thursday, November 5, 2020. This topic was such a lively discussion earlier in the year the Solarplaza team included it in the November event agenda.
As a SAMNA 2020 Gold sponsor, Origis Services provides a discount code for options on the program. Use ORIGIS-10.
The November 5 panel, Understanding the True Cost of O&M and Asset Management, will address:
- Total Cost of Ownership: understanding the elements of the cost equation
- Cost allocation and pricing models: Is O&M a commodity?
- Digital O&M vs manpower expertise: what is the main differentiator
- Making the case for cost transparency
- Measuring the success of OPEX allocation with regard to scope of work
- Integration of assumptions during system design: inflation, technology cost
The panel will include:
- Moderator: Michael Eyman, Managing Director, Origis Services
- Reegan Moen, Business Development Manager, SOLV
- Danny Splettstosser, VP Solar Development, RES
- Matt Murphy, COO, Greenbacker