SAMNA20 Live will feature:
- An online SAMNA program spread over two days of live conferencing
- 6 hours of live streamed high-quality content covering:
- Resilience in a dynamic landscape: COVID-19 related industry impacts
- Investors & Utilities perspective on the solar asset market
- O&M Market Update with Leila Garcia
- True cost of O&M and asset management
- Asset underperformance
- Live Q&As with the speakers
- Unlimited access to recordings and written content from our best-ranked contributors
- Unlimited access to recordings and slides of all the SAMNA20 Live sessions
April 8 Panel: Understanding the True Cost of O&M and Asset Management
Time: Session starts at 10am Pacific
This virtual panel, moderated by Michael Eyman, Managing Director, Origis Services will tackle:
- Total Cost of Ownership: understanding the elements of the cost equation
- Cost allocation and pricing models: Is O&M a commodity?
- Digital O&M vs manpower expertise: what is the main differentiator
- Making the case for cost transparency
- Measuring the success of OPEX allocation with regard to scope of work
- Integration of assumptions during system design: inflation, technology cost
- Lynsey Tibbs, Solar Operations Project Manager, Southern Power
- Lee Connor, Asset Manager, EDF Renewables
- Reegan Moen, Business Development Manager, SOLV
This page will be updated with more information as available.
To contact the Origis Services team members or meet with Michael Eyman and Josh Corbitt during SAMNA20 Live week, please use the form below:
Schedule a Virtual Meeting
Receive Indicative Utility Scale Solar O&M Cost Estimate
Working on understanding the true cost of O&M for your utility scale project?
Follow this link to our new form to receive a complimentary Indicative Utility Scale Solar O&M Cost Estimate. Our team of experts are open to using our in-house costing tool to assist you in understanding the true cost of O&M for your site.